Hello friends! My name is Tiffany, and I started this blog in September 2009 when my first daughter was just 7 weeks old. My goal was to share some of the information I was learning about the products that rocked for new parents.
Since that time, my passion for being a place parents can look to for detailed information about how products and services integrate with their busy lives has grown. My posts are labors of love and I hope that you find them to be informative, helpful and even a bit humorous.
Blogging is about forming a community, and the Stuff Parents Need community is such a source of joy for me. I LOVE meeting new people and hearing about your own journeys as parents. Don’t be a stranger; reach out to me and introduce yourself!
Here’s some information you might find interesting about me:
1. I’m a Southern gal (from Alabama) married to a Northerner (Gasp! He grew up in Washington state).
2. I’ve been married since 2002 and Tim and I started our family in 2009.
3. We have two little girls: Darah (rhymes with Sarah), who is 3 as of August 2012 and Layah (like the Star Wars princess but spelled differently), who will be 1 in early May.
4. We call Chattanooga, TN our home and we LOVE it here! We moved here 2 years ago after 6 great years in Memphis. We have no family nearby, and that is HARD!
5. When I’m not changing diapers, playing mermaids or blogging, you might find me online teaching world religions to college students for University of Phoenix. Yeah, I have a master’s degree from Harvard in Theological Studies. How’s that for random?!
Ready to join the fun? Subscribe now so you don’t miss a thing!
Need more convincing? Here’s a snippet of a comment that was recently left by a reader about SPN:
“I think you are one of the best reviewers out there and I love your blog! I have been reading it for at least a year if not more. You are so true to your style and actually review things yourself!” -Brandy