If you have a child with Shirley Temple curls, then you are tremendously blessed. Such hair is absolutely GORGEOUS!
You are also cursed, because you, as the parent of a young curly-haired child, have the job of keeping those lovely locks clean and under control. While I don’t have this situation in my own house, it is my understanding that many parents feel that they pay a steep price for their kids’ twirly tresses!
There are some great products on the market that I want to make sure you know about. They are from the Ouidad company, which makes salon quality products for adults. They have introduced the KRLY Kids line, and it is extremely gentle, moisturizing and easy to use.
The three products in this line are as follows:
1. No Time for Tears Shampoo ($12.00, 8.5 oz)
- proteins and amino acids create luxurious curls
2. No More Knots 2-in-1 Conditioner ($14.00, 8.5 oz)
- detangling rinse and leave-in conditioner prevent split ends and also leaves a slip in the curls so a comb will glide through with ease!
- special wheat proteins define curls and protect against humidity with a soft hold