It’s fall and that means it’s time for some yummy and delicious comfort food and sweet treats. If you’re on a gluten-free diet it doesn’t mean you need to feel deprived! There are tons of great recipes full of warm and appetizing recipes for any occasion. These cozy recipes, with rich fall flavors, are perfect for keeping your gluten-free bellies warm and full this season!
- Paleo Cranberry & Raisin Bars
- Coconut Flour Mini Donuts
- Pumpkin Waffles
- Pears with Cacao Ganache and Cinnamon
- Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Bacon-Wrapped Chorizo Jalapeno Lime Poppers
- Gluten Free Gingerbread
- Gluten-Free Brownies
- Keep it simple! Mix up a 3 egg omelette! It can be filled with just cheese and roasted veggies, or whatever tidbits you have around. Packed with tons of protein, it’s a quick & easy fall-friendly gluten-free meal!
Brandy blogs at MommySplurge and reviews subscription boxes and anything else she finds delightful. Don’t forget to check out the list of subscription boxes perfect for gluten-free eaters! She is also brand rep for Bona Clara, a gluten-free line of skincare products.
Want to see the entire 31 Days of Unforgettable Recipes series? Just click the banner below to see the full list!