Does the term “healthy appetizers” seem like a bit of a misnomer to you? When I think of appetizers, things that are loaded with cheese or deep friend come to mind (or maybe both, in the case of cheesesticks!). But there are so many tempting starters out there that won’t bust your calorie intake. I’ve compiled a list of go-to healthy appetizers that I’m loving, and that I hope you love, too!
- Veggie Snack Chips with Black Bean and Mango Salsa by Stuff Parents Need
- Flag Fruit Kebobs by Giving Up on Perfect
- Avocado Cream Spread by Glued to My Crafts
- Sweet Pepper and Hummus Pinwheels by How to Have it All
- Crostini with Fresh Ricotta and Roasted Grapes by Wonky Wonderful
- Artichoke Bruschetta by Mom Endeavors
- Sweet Peppers With Yogurt by Practically Functional
- Bacon Avocado Puff Pastry by Stuff Parents Need
- Red Pepper Garlic Hummus by Slap Dash Mom
- Southwest Turkey Spirals by The Pinning Mama
- Eggplant Meatballs by Around My Family Table
- Southwest Crab Rangoon by The Freshman Cook
- Pesto, Tomato and Feta Straws by Love Bakes Good Cakes
- Dilly Chicken and Veggie Cups by Hot Eats & Cool Reads
- Prosciutto Rolls by A Family Feast
- Avocado Bruschetta by What’s Cooking Love?
- Grilled Peach Feta Bruschetta by Call Me PMC
- Beet Tzatziki by Watching What I Eat
Want to see the entire 31 Days of Unforgettable Recipes series? Just click the banner below to see the full list!