Recently a reader of mine reached out to me to tell me a bit more about a product that she thought might be of interest to busy moms out there who need products to really go the distance for them.
She introduced me to a website called FilesNStyles, and they are the exclusive distributor of the original glass nail files. Have you ever seen a glass nail file? They are beautiful, but they are so much more than that! Here are some reasons to consider trying a glass nail file:
1. The file surface is made to last a lifetime! Just imagine buying one more nail file and being done with that purchase for the rest of your life!
2. Glass nail files support healthy growth of nails.
3. These files can be cleaned easily and then used by another person. This makes them significantly more hygienic than other options.
4. Glass files work well on both natural and artificial nails, so if you get acrylic nails from time to time, your file is still ready to work for you!
5. They are really lovely! They come in a variety of colors, and many of them have Swarovski crystals on them.
I have been enjoying my nail file very much. I keep my nails very short, and to tell you the truth, didn’t have a nail file for a while, at all (I lost mine!). Once I got this in the mail and started using it, I remembered how great it is to have smooth nails that are shaped beautifully. And I love knowing that as long as I don’t lose this one, there’s no need for me to ever buy another file. I always appreciate a product that is meant to last a lifetime.
Right now, almost all of the glass nail files are on sale for very reasonable prices! In addition, you can score an extra 10% off your purchase by using the discount code SPNBLOG10! That makes for a very reasonable price for the last nail file you’ll ever buy. Stock up on these, as they make wonderful gifts!
Win it!: One lucky Stuff Parents Need reader will win 1 glass nail file of your choice! Woo hoo! The contest will run until May 24th at 11:59pm EST when a winner will be selected via Random.org. The winner will have 48 hours to respond to winning notification before the prize is forfeited and a new winner is selected. Open to residents of the United States. Limit on entrant per household, please.
REMEMBER, TO QUALIFY FOR A GIVEAWAY ON MY SITE, YOU MUST FOLLOW PUBLICLY VIA GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT. YOU CAN SIGN UP THROUGH THE LINK ON MY SIDEBAR.
Mandatory entry: Tell me which nail file you will select if you win, and choose wisely, as the winner will get what s/he puts for the response here!
My answer: If I could get another one (though I don’t need one!) I would pick the clover file.
Be sure to enter my other current giveaways, found on the sidebar of my homepage.
Disclosure: I received a complimentary product for review purposes. The opinions expressed here are strictly my own.