Since I work from home, being hungry at the office is never a problem. My full-sized kitchen and pantry is just one room over.
That’s also a bit of a problem, as it turns out. You see, I have pretty much ZERO self control when it comes to keep ing my hands off sweet treats. And I’ll be the first to tell you that there’s nothing wrong with getting a chocolate fix every now and again. But not 6 times a day! Part of my problem is that I dont have enough snack ideas on hand, so I just reach for what is ready to go. That’s why I’ve got a list of delicious snack ideas that require minimal cooking and can help satisfy cravings! Enjoy!
- Game Day Snacks Cereal Treat by Occasionally Crafty
- Cinnamon Roasted Cashews by Slap Dash Mom
- Healthy Peanut Butter Hummus by Slap Dash Mom
- Pumpkin Peanut Butter Dip by A Night Owl
- Chocolate Banana Bites by Glued to My Crafts
- Fig & Walnut Energy Bites by Wonky Wonderful
- Candy Corn Sweet & Salty Chex Mix by Mom Endeavors
- DIY Smucker’s Uncrustables by The Pinning Mama
- Popcorn Ball Treats by The Pinning Mama
- Sierra Nevada Mountain Trail Mix by The Freshman Cook
- Chocolate Chip S’mores Bars by Love Bakes Good Cakes
- Muddy Buddy Popcorn by A Pinch of Glitter
- Cinnamon Sugar Pretzels by Hot Eats & Cool Reads
- Spiced Peacans by A Family Feast
- Banana Peanut Butter Cupcakes by Robyn’s View
- Strawberry Cake Muddy Buddies by What’s Cooking, Love?
- Copycat Kashi Granola Bars by Call Me PMC
- No Bake Oatmeal Fruit Cookies by Food Done Light
Want to see the entire 31 Days of Unforgettable Recipes series? Just click the banner below to see the full list!