Since I work from home, being hungry at the office is never a problem. My full-sized kitchen and pantry is just one room over.
That’s also a bit of a problem, as it turns out. You see, I have pretty much ZERO self control when it comes to keeping my hands off sweet treats. And I’ll be the first to tell you that there’s nothing wrong with getting a chocolate fix every now and again. But not 6 times a day! Part of my problem is that I don’t have enough snack ideas on hand, so I just reach for what is ready to go. That’s why I’ve got a list of delicious snack ideas that require minimal cooking and can help satisfy cravings! Enjoy!
- Game Day Snacks Cereal Treat by Occasionally Crafty
- Cinnamon Roasted Cashews by Slap Dash Mom
- Healthy Peanut Butter Hummus by Slap Dash Mom
- Pumpkin Peanut Butter Dip by A Night Owl
- Chocolate Banana Bites by Glued to My Crafts
- Fig & Walnut Energy Bites by Wonky Wonderful
- Candy Corn Sweet & Salty Chex Mix by Mom Endeavors
- DIY Smucker’s Uncrustables by The Pinning Mama
- Popcorn Ball Treats by The Pinning Mama
- Sierra Nevada Mountain Trail Mix by The Freshman Cook
- Chocolate Chip S’mores Bars by Love Bakes Good Cakes
- Slow Cooker Apple-Pear Butter by Stuff Parents Need
- Cinnamon Sugar Pretzels by Hot Eats & Cool Reads
- Spiced Peacans by A Family Feast
- Banana Peanut Butter Cupcakes by Robyn’s View
- Strawberry Cake Muddy Buddies by What’s Cooking, Love?
- Copycat Kashi Granola Bars by Call Me PMC
- No Bake Oatmeal Fruit Cookies by Food Done Light
Want to see the entire 31 Days of Unforgettable Recipes series? Just click the banner below to see the full list!