224 Flares Made with Flare More Info'> 224 Flares ×
If you are the lucky recipient of an upcoming baby shower, don’t forget to remember your hostess, and bring along a thoughtful baby shower hostess gift as a thank you for all the work your friend put into your celebration.
Sometimes it can be difficult to come up with ideas that don’t seem to expected or boring, though (especially during the third trimester of a pregnancy, when I found it to be challenging to have a coherent thought most of the time!). I’ve got some ideas for you today (some affiliate links included) that are outside-of-the-box, as well as some fun twists on more conventional ideas. I hope they help you quickly identify a baby shower hostess gift that will be just perfect for you (and for your friend!).
1. If you want to be a little tongue-in-cheek with your gift, consider getting a really cute umbrella, and attach a tag that says, “Thank you for showering us with love!” I found these beautiful umbrellas for just $10 each. Score!
2. Toast to your friend’s efforts by bringing a bottle of wine and a set of really cute wine glasses, like these with a chalkboard-dipped stem. Since you are expecting, you’ll have to wait to share a bottle of wine with her, but the day is coming, I promise!
3. I think one of the most thoughtful gifts you can give is a bit of help after the party. If you are able to help with the dishes and clean up, why not bring some fancy dish soap, an organic hand towel, and a bit of your time? Honest.com has really awesome cleaning products that feel like a treat to receive. Don’t forget to get all your Honest.com freebies if you’ve never ordered from them before!
4. Flowers are a nice sentiment, but what about something that will last longer, like a beautiful potted plant? Bonus points if it also offers a few blooms, like this Serene Peace Plant !
5. Unoriginal, I know, but in this case, if the gift ain’t broke, don’t fix it! A Starbucks gift card is a welcome sight for any coffee enthusiast. StarbucksStore.com has some really cute design options that you can get shipped to your home. Easy peasy!
6. How about a break for those tired feet? Dr. Teal’s Epsom Salt Foot Soak in Cooling Peppermint is one of my favorite indulgences. Buy two, because you should have a bag, too! Just trust me!
7. I know what you are thinking: a scented candle? SO boring! But not this one from Diamond Candles. This one has a pretty ring inside, and that ring could be worth up to $5,000. Totally makes burning it and enjoying the delicious scent that much more fun.
8. Finally, if your friend isn’t so much into coffee (which means I totally can’t relate to her), perhaps she would like a fancy iced tea gift set? I thought this one was too cute, and the price point is nice, too!
Do you have any other ideas for thoughtful and fun baby shower hostess gifts? I’d love to hear them in the comments, and I’m sure others would, too!