About 2 months ago, I realized that Darah was outgrowing her high chair. I honestly had given ZERO thought to what our plan was going to be post-high chair (I suppose I didn’t want to think about it, as it would be one big step away from life with a BABY in the house). Once I accepted the fact that Darah wasn’t going to want to be in a high chair much longer, I went online and started looking for booster seats.
Basically, I got really overwhelmed with the choices and was reminded of the process of picking out baby gear for the first time all over again (cue “deer in headlights” expression). I looked at many, MANY different types of booster seats, but I kept going back to one that I had seen in action at my best friend’s house, and that was unique from all the others.
It’s called Kaboost, and it isn’t a chair at all. It turns any chair you already have into a booster seat! Confused? Check out this video below (just 96 seconds long!) and it will show you how Kaboost works.
So the idea is that rather than having a booster chair, you have a chair booster!
Here’s what I really love about this product:
- It comes fully assembled. Pull it out of the box and stick it on your chair. Done!
- It is very portable. You can easily take it anywhere and have the appropriate seating for your little one.
- It will last for a good long while with each child. The recommended age range is 2-6. Darah isn’t 2, yet, but she is already enjoying using it, and calls the chair with Kaboost under it, “my chair.”
- It takes up so much less space in your house than a booster chair would. I love a product that can help you get the results you want with less material and without taking up much space.
- It can expand quite a bit to fit pretty much any chair.
- It actually improves the stability of a chair by widening its base, making it safer for a young child.
Based on my experience with this product, I would very highly recommend it to other parents who are looking for the best product for children who are too big for the high chair but not big enough to comfortably sit at the table without a boost! Kaboost retails for $39.99 and comes in green, chocolate and natural. I found them online at Amazon and a ComfortFirst.com.
Disclosure: I received a complimentary product for review purposes. The opinions expressed here are strictly my own. Affiliate links may be included at no cost to you.