I’m a morning person, through and through, so I usually don’t have trouble coming up with breakfast ideas. By the time my family is up and ready to eat, I’ve usually been awake for 2-3 hours! Often during that time, I will try out a new breakfast recipe; it’s really awesome to wake up to the smell of something yummy, isn’t it?
If you love the idea of an awesome breakfast but get stuck on the execution part of it, let me help! Try one of these delicious ideas to get your day started right!
- German Pancakes by Thirty-One 10
- Pumpkin Pancakes by Glued to my Crafts
- Baked Pumpkin Oatmeal by Frugal or Free
- Breakfast Pizza by Melissa’s Cuisine
- Bacon, Egg & Cheese Quesadillas by Love Bakes Good Cakes
- French Toast Casserole by Coupon Closet
- Bacon & Asparagus Breakfast Pizza by Hot Eats & Cool Reads
- Mini Breakfast Pot Pies by The Grant Life
- Gooey Yumminess (Sticky Buns Breakfast Ring) by Covered in Mod Podge
- Bacon, Sausage, Cheese, and Potato Breakfast Casserole by Practically Functional
- Bruleed Orange French Toast by Mom Endeavors
- Apple Cinnamon Breakfast Crepes by The Freshman Cook
- Red Velvet Waffles by Slap Dash Mom
- Funfetti Monkey Bread by What’s Cooking, Love?
- Breakfast Quesadilla by The Springmount 6
- Blueberry Buckle by A Family Feast
What’s your favorite breakfast recipe? Is it one you know by heart, or do you like to switch things up and try out new ideas?
Want to see the entire 31 Days of Unforgettable Recipes series? Just click the banner below to see the full list!