Did you know that chicken is the most popular meat in the United States? It is certainly what I purchase the most! But I get really bored with my chicken recipes, especially those using chicken breast, because it is really easy to dry it out and have the flavor just not be there. And that’s why I’ve got a list of fresh, new ideas for me to try out with my family, and for you to try out as well. There are a few on the list that I’ve already tried and love, and some that I’ll be trying in the next few weeks. Let me know what you try so we can swap notes!
- Grilled Chicken with Strawberries, Feta and Pecans by Crumbs & Chaos
- How to Cook a Whole Chicken by Stuff Parents Need
- Chicken Enchilada Casserole by Sunny with a Chance of Sprinkles
- Italian Chicken Strips by Love Bakes Good Cakes
- Garlic Chicken Tacos with Corn Salsa by Mom’s Test Kitchen
- Chicken Cakes with Easy Ramoulade by Call Me PMC
- Curried Chicken Thighs Over Jasmine Rice by Stuff Parents Need
- Curry Broccoli Chicken Casserole by A Pinch of Glitter
- Mini Chicken Pot Pies- A Quick & Easy Dinner Idea by Second Chance to Dream
- Poppy Seed Chicken by Julie’s Eats & Treats
- Italian Chicken Meatballs by Covered in Mod Podge
- Roasted Garlic Rosemary Chicken with Potatoes by Hot Eats & Cool Reads
- Crunchy Sweet and Salty Chicken by A Family Feast
- Kung Pao Chicken by Stuff Parents Need
- Baked Chicken Parmesan by What’s Cooking, Love?
Want to see the entire 31 Days of Unforgettable Recipes series? Just click the banner below to see the full list!