Affiliate links may be included. I only promote what I love!
Friends I think I’ve got one heck of a DIY winner for you today! This is one of the least expensive homemade recipes I have made with my essential oils so far, and I think it will be really well-received by gift recipients, too! I’m going to show you how to make an all natural linen spray for less than $2.50!
- 1 (two) ounce glass spray bottle (colored preferred to keep the oils away from light)
- small funnel (optional, but it makes it a lot easier!)
- 2 1/2 Tbsp distilled water
- 1 1/2 tbsp witch hazel (FYI, it’s much cheaper at places like Walgreens)
- 15 drops Young Living lavender essential oil
I opted for the 2 ounce size glass bottles because these are small enough that you can take them with you on airplanes, which I love. You could upgrade to the 4 ounce bottles, and in that case, you’ll need to double your recipe.
To make your linen spray, simply add your water and your witch hazel to your spray bottle with the funnel. Then remove the funnel and add your oils. You could opt for any number of essential oils in your linen spray, but I think lavender is an excellent choice because it is so soothing, which makes it perfect to inhale when you are laying down at the end of your day.