Announcing my first Planet Earth is My Valentine giveaway! I was recently contacted by Miravos, an eco-friendly clothing line (made in the U.S.A.!) that offers ethical fashion in the form of swanky clothing for pregnant and nursing mothers. I know….”swanky” doesn’t usually describe these types of clothing! Take a look, though, and you’ll see that they are offering some really cute pieces! Check out this fabulous Chelsea Top in a stunning shade of purple, or the sexy-chic Hudson dress, which actually looks good on the expecting mom, too!
All of the clothes from Miravos are made from bamboo, which is gentle on the environment, and which has natural anti-bacterial properties in its fibers. Bamboo is also a really soft fiber, which makes it very comfortable to wear!
If you are currently pregnant and looking for an “investment piece” that will carry you through your nursing months, consider what Miravos has to offer! If you are already nursing and are sick of your terribly ugly nursing tops (and we all have them) then treat yourself to something fabulous today!
EDIT: This giveaway is closed. Congratulations #37!
Miravos would like to offer one uber-lucky Stuff Parents Need expecting or nursing mom a Chrystie 3/4 sleeve shirt! This is a top that will go from the playground to the office with ease. I wish I could enter my own contests! 🙂 The contest will run until February 14th at 7:59pm CST. A winner will be randomly selected and emailed, and will have 48 hours to claim their prize. Open to residents of the United States.
How to Enter:
Mandatory entry: Go check out Miravos. Come back here and tell me your very favorite ethical fashion piece that they sell.
1. Subscribe to my blog via email or RSS. Leave a comment with your email address for the subscription (2 entries, so leave 2 comments)
2. Make a purchase at Miravos (5 entries, so leave 5 comments)
3. Enter any other “Planet Earth is My Valentine” giveaway and tell me you did.
4. Sign up for the Miravos newsletter (include your email address that you used to sign up)
5. Follow me on Google friend connect (2 entries, so leave 2 comments)
6. Tweet about this giveaway
Disclosure: I received no product for this giveaway, nor did I receive any compensation.