When I go shopping for clothes, I’m usually at my favorite thrift store. But whether I’m shopping second hand or shopping online, I’m very consistent about one thing: I always shop for Darah first.
Do you do this, too?! I think there are a few reasons.
1. The odds are better that whatever I pick out will fit Darah, and with me, you just never know!
2. Little girl’s clothes are CUTE!
3. I seem to get more joy out of spending on her than myself. I’m not really sure what that’s about, but it is true.
As a result, I often find myself with a closet stuffed with NOTHINGTOWEAR. I seriously wear the same 5 shirts over and over and over again. I keep going back to the tops that are as cute as possible while also being as comfortable as possible. Now you see why most of my wardrobe goes untouched.
I just added a 6th shirt to the constant rotation (I’m sure Tim and Darah are grateful for the change of scenery!). It’s from a very cute online retailer called Stellarocco. It’s the Palm Berries Cap Sleeve Top. Let me tell you why I love it so much.
1. It is really cute and on-trend! I can’t say that for too many things in my wardrobe, so it is really refreshing to have something updated like this.
2. The color is very pretty! Greens and purples are some of my favorite colors to wear, so this top just feels like me.
3. The cap sleeves are a little bit unique, and I love that. It gives a very flattering neckline.
4. The material is SO SOFT. Like, you’ll want to wear it to sleep after wearing it all day because it is so comfy. I may or may not have actually done this once or twice…
5. The price is fair. This runs for $26, and do keep in mind that the designs are unique to this company and rendered by an artist. Each shirt also gets silk-screened by hand. I’d say it is a tremendous value!
Buy it!: Stellarocco has a fantastic line of tees and tops featuring modern, botanical prints. There are looks to suit everyone there!
Win it!: One lucky Stuff Parents Need reader will win the short-sleeve shirt of your choice from Stellarocco! Woo hoow! The contest will run until July 9th at 11:59pm EST when a winner will be selected via Random.org. The winner will have 48 hours to respond to winning notification before the prize is forfeited and a new winner is selected. Open to residents of the United States. Limit one entrant per household, please.
Mandatory entry: Pick out your shirt at Stellarocco and then come back here and tell me the style name, color and size (choose wisely, as the winner will get what they choose for this entry).
My answer: If I could pick out another shirt, I would get the songbirds shirt in creme, size large!
1. Sponsor love: Like Stellarocco on Facebook
2. Blogger love: Subscribe to Stuff Parents Need by RSS or email
Be sure to enter my other current giveaways, found on the sidebar of my homepage.
Disclosure: I received a complimentary product for review purposes. The opinions expressed here are strictly my own.