About a month ago I made a list of my VERY VERY favorite products that I reviewed in 2010 (if you missed it, click here to check out this blogger’s favorite things!).
I really enjoyed writing that post, and decided that I’m also going to write one for 2011. And at the end of the year, I’ll write about my 2012 top picks, as well! When I first reviewed all the products from 2011, I was blown away by all the awesome, and was really overwhelmed. I had 33 “top picks” at first! But I have since narrowed it town to my top 10. These are the products that got and are continuing to get the most use in my home. If a product isn’t on this list, it doesn’t mean that I didn’t like it, or even that I didn’t love it, though.
So here’s my list, in no particular order:
1. Shaklee cleaning products. The cost per use is so unbelievably cheap, the products work amazingly well, and everything is eco-friendly. What’s not to love?
2. George Foreman Grill. This is how we cook our chicken about 90% of the time, which means this gets used every single week.
3. Robby Wash Ball. This has pretty much replaced other detergents in my home for any non-cloth diaper laundry. I love how little space it takes up in my laundry room!
4. Automatic Yogurt Maker. I’m not sure how anyone with small kids in the house lives without one of these! It makes excellent yogurt and it much more cost effective than buying it!
5. Girl Gotch underwear. Not only are boxer-briefs adorable on little girls, but the coverage is also unbeatable. Best underwear for little girls on the planet. For real.
6. Fun Fort. This makes building a fort take about 30 seconds. Can be used inside or out. Will be used for years and years. Basically, this product rocks.
7. Gallery Direct Framed Art. I have reviewed many MANY gorgeous pieces of art from Gallery Direct. This beach scene was my first. And it remains my very favorite. I look at it every single day and it always makes me feel calm.
8. Build a Dream Playhouse. This cardboard castle still gets played with and is in pretty decent shape, and I just love that it lives under our couch!
9. Hanes Comfort Flex Bra. I slept in these throughout my pregnancy and even 5 months postpartum, I am still grateful for their comfortable fit. It’s the perfect “around the house” bra.
10. Kaboost Chair Booster. Darah went right from the high chair to an adult size chair thanks to this product. It still gets used 3 times a day, every day! We’ll be getting one for Layah as soon as she needs one!