Guest poster (and one of my very favorite bloggers) Kayla Aimee spends a lot of time whipping up smoothies for her former 25-week preemie. They are a great way to get some healthy calories into tiny toddlers and picky eaters. If you have any dairy-free smoothie recipes to share, she would certainly love to see them! And when making smoothies, don’t forget the super cute straws, as they definitely make the smoothie experience more fun!
It’s time to start thinking about some fast and easy snacks to have during this back to school season and the rest of the school year! You want to make sure that your kids are fulfilled and nourished, all while providing them a great tasting snack.
One easy way to do that is by making healthy smoothie recipes! Smoothies can be prepared ahead of time (just freeze the ingredients together) and they can be made very quickly so when your hungry kids get home from school they will have a snack ready for them in just a few minutes.
Here are some of my favorite, healthy, and kid friendly smoothie ideas!
- Strawberry Peach Smoothie via Love Makes Good
- Orange Julius Banana Protein Smoothie Shake via Moments With Mandi
- 3 Simple Smoothies For Back To School Breakfasts via Kayla Aimee
- Strawberry Orange Avocado Smoothie via This and That
- Berry Lovin’ Smoothie via Glued To My Crafts
- Green Toddler Smoothie via The Grant Life
- Healthy Fruit Smoothies via Measured By The Heart
- Cherry Vanilla Smoothie Shake via Glued To My Crafts
Want to see the entire 31 Days of Unforgettable Recipes series? Just click the banner below to see the full list!