Were you raised to believe that bringing a gift over to a host or hostess of a dinner party or other gathering was good manners? I was, and I love to be able to do that. I also have a super tight budget, and have no interest in giving someone something that isn’t fabulous. You can see where the dilemma presents itself, right?
Pennywise Hostess Gift Ideas
Today I have a line of products to show you that are so perfect for these occasions, even when your funds are limited. J. R. Watkins, America’s original natural apothecary manufacturer (since 1868!) has a line of products called Gourmet Grinders
, and I love them!
They offer 4 different products in this line, all made with the finest ingredients.
- Garlic Peppercorn Blend: a complex blend of whole black peppercorns with savory chunks of dehydrated garlic and spaces. Use in all savory foods that could benefit from a touch of garlic.
- Four Peppercorn Blend: black for depth, white for heat, green for subtlety and pink for mild sharpness.
- Whole Black Peppercorns: toasted and mild fruity flavor that will flavor all your favorite foods.
- Coarse Sea Salt: harvested from ancient sea deposits, not iodized like most table salt.
J.R. Watkins really impressed me with their natural gourmet products. Based on my experience with them, I’m now eager to try some items from their other divisions such as natural remedies and natural personal care, which has products that have been approved by the Natural Products Association (quite hard to accomplish, as I understand!). I know the quality will be outstanding, and did you notice their packaging? It’s very vintage and gorgeous!
Mandatory entry: Tell me about a natural product that you use in your home and absolutely love. Is anything that J. R. Watkins offers catching your attention?
My answer: I’m really digging my organic coconut oil. It is very useful and better for me than butter! The item at the top of my “to try” list for J. R. Watkins is the Deep Muscle Warming Balm.
1. Sponsor love: “Like” J.R. Watkins on Facebook
2. Blogger love: Subscribe to Stuff Parents Need by RSS or email