Lambs are quite possibly one of the most adorable animals on the earth. But you guys, I’ve got to keep it real. Lamb is also DELICIOUS.
I know! I feel bad about even saying it. But it is SO true! I only ever get lamb when I’m at a restaurant that offers it, though, because to be perfectly honest with you, I don’t have any lamb recipes in my collection.
I’m thinking some of you out there might be in the same boat, so let’s fix that problem right now!
- Mini Moussaka Cottage Pies by Healthy Seasonal Recipes
- Thai Green Curry Lamb with Cashew Sauce by Healthy Seasonal Recipes
- Lamb Souvlaki (Grilled Lamb Cubes cooked Greek Style) by Kalyn’s Kitchen
- Garbanzo and White Bean Soup Recipe with Lamb and Rosemary by Kalyn’s Kitchen
- Save Your Marriage Supper by Stockpiling Moms
- Grilled Lamb Lollipops by Call Me PMC
- Crock-Pot Irish Lamb Stew by Crockpot Ladies
- Crock-Pot Lamb Chops by Crockpot Ladies
- Lamb with Champ and Mint Peas Recipe by Cooking, by the seat of my Pants (CbsoP)
- Lamb and Yogurt Soup by Cooking, by the seat of my Pants (CbsoP)
- Feta Stuffed Lamb Burgers by Cooking, by the seat of my Pants (CbsoP)
- A Lamb Feast by An Edible Mosaic
- Homemade Lamb or Beef Stock by An Edible Mosaic
- Lamb Tikka Masala by An Edible Mosaic
- Lamb Stew by Hezzi-D’s Books & Cooks
- Lamb Pita Sandwiches with Tzatziki Sauce by Hezzi-D’s Books & Cooks
Want to see the entire 31 Days of Unforgettable Recipes series? Just click the banner below to see the full list!