I’ve mentioned before that I really love mineral makeup. I think many of you out there agree with me on that. I actually don’t think I’ve ever personally talked with anyone who tried out mineral makeup and didn’t like it! (Let me know if you are one of those people!).
Anyway, I wanted to let you know that Bare Escentuals, the company that makes the very well-known Bare Minerals makeup, has come out with a really fun and empowering campaign called Rethink What Matters. They are inviting women nationwide to shake up their foundation and sound off on topics that are more than just skin-deep—from going bare in public to discussing what freedom really feels like.
Each week at RethinkWhatMatters.com, a new discussion topic has been featured with five questions for all to answer, share with their friends and have the chance to instantly win free products and other fantastic goodies. New topics and products will be featured weekly, posted each Friday to the site. This week’s topic is, “Rethink What A Revolution Feels Like”! I just took the latest quiz, and it was really fun to see how many women who also took the quiz felt the same way I do! Head on over. The quiz takes all of 2 minutes, and you just might be a winner of a Tutorials: Smoky Eye Kit!
Edit: Contest is closed.
In celebration of this campaign, Bare Escentuals would like to offer one lucky Stuff Parents Need reader a bareMinerals 100% Natural Lipgloss (worth $15.00!). The contest will run until February 27th at 7:59pm CST. A winner will be randomly selected and emailed, and will have 48 hours to claim their prize. Open to residents of the United States.
How To Enter:
Mandatory Entry: Go to Rethink What Matters, take the quiz, and tell me if you were an instant winner. Also tell me your favorite shade of 100% Natural Lipgloss (choose wisely, as this will be the color you get if you win!).
1. Subscribe to my blog via RSS or email
2. Follow me through Google connect (2 entries, so leave 2 comments)
3. Put my button on your blog and leave a url where I can find it (2 entries, so leave 2 comments)
4. Subscribe to the Bare Escentuals newsletter (on the bottom of the page)
5. Become a fan of Bare Escentuals on Facebook
6. Follow Stuff Parents Need on Twitter (leave your TwitterID)
7. Follow Bare Escentuals on Twitter (leave your TwitterID)
8. Enter any other currently open giveaway on my site (one extra entry per giveaway that you enter)
Disclosure: I will receive a lipgloss as a thank you for supporting this campaign. The love I have for BareEscentuals is not influenced by this gift; this company makes really good makeup, and I know because I’m a customer!