This past Tuesday, I received word from two different bloggers that I won two different blogger awards. I cannot tell you how totally amazing this made me feel! These are my first blog awards ever. I have been wanting to give some awards to my favorite bloggers, but typically you have to have been given an award in order to pass it on. So now is my chance!
First, Sarah from Cars, Trucks and Teething Rings gave me the Beautiful Blogger Award. Here’s what I need to do in order to pass it on, and what you need to do if I have mentioned you below:
•Thank & link to the person that gave you the award.
•Pass this award onto up to 15 bloggers you’ve recently discovered and think are fantastic.
•Contact said Blogs and let them know they’ve won
•State 7 things about yourself
For now, I’m just going to pick 5 of my favorite recent blog finds. Be sure to check them out when you have a moment!
1. Handmade Guru
2. Sugar Pop Ribbons
3. PhD in Parenting
4. My Super-Charged Life
5. Budgets are the New Black
7 things about me:
1. I’m 29 years young
2. I didn’t have a driver’s license for almost 5 years, and I just got it again in December.
3. I once won a trip with National Geographic to Peru. It was beyond awesome.
4. I can and will eat cereal any time of day or night. I never EVER get tired of it.
5. Ironically, I can’t stand eating the same meal more often than once a month (or maybe even a little longer). Cereal, of course, is the exception.
6. I teach a course on world religions online. I’m currently on a break from it so that I can do more blog stuff (blogging is much more fun than grading).
7. I wish with all of my heart that I was creative in terms of having crafty abilities. And folks, I have to tell you, I’m seriously horrible at it. This isn’t me being modest. I STINK at anything that involves creative skills. I am so thankful for the people in this world who do have those gifts and talents!
Ok, and the second award I received is from one of my all-time favorite bloggers, Desi at Wee Share! I am supposed to pass this award along to up to 9 blogs which allure, amuse, bewitch, impress or inspire me.
Here are the rules for me and for you if your blog is below:
-Put the logo on your blog/post.
-Nominate up to 9 blogs
-Let them know that they have been splashed by commenting on their blog.
-Remember to link to the person from whom you received your Splash Award.
I am going to choose 4 bloggers today who rocks my socks off, and who are all just such genuinely nice people. They are all so fun to read!
1. Cleared for Takeoff
2. My Wee View
3. A Modern Day Ricky and Lucy
4. Barefoot Childhood
Check all of these awesome bloggers out when you can. I hope you will love them just as much as I do!