I’m at the point in my holiday shopping where I’ve pretty much just got the stockings left to do (so lame that Santa doesn’t take care of that for me…guess I’ve been too naughty!).
Here are some of the things that will be in Darah’s stocking (she’s 2, as a point of reference)
- small canister of play-doh
- small plush Christmas lamb
- fruit leather
- lollipops (her favorite special treat)
- socks (I can’t wait for her to open these…her socks are always getting lost and I’m tired of hunting for them!)
- small spreader so she can attempt to make her own peanut butter crackers
I think that’s all I’ve got for now. I’d LOVE to hear any ideas you have for toddler stocking stuffers! Please share so we can all
copy be inspired by each other!