I’ve been getting back into couponing over the last month after a year-long hiatus. I’m actually taking a new approach that is working out quite nicely for me: I’m not purchasing the Sunday paper AT ALL! Sure, I’m missing out on some good deals that way, but I’m also missing out on a whole lot of stress and extra work! I simply print the coupons I need online, which rocks!
Here are some coupons I printed this week. I thought I’d share them with you just in case you are interested in some of the same stuff as me! Hurry, though, as these coupons won’t print after today!
- $2.00 off ONE Pampers Baby Dry Diapers (for when we travel at Christmas)
- $0.50 off TWO Rolled Refrigerated Pie Crusts (Pillsbury is the best for pie crusts!)
- $0.50 off Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal (one of my favorite cereals, and Walgreens often has it on sale!)
- $0.50 off Betty Crocker Box Muffin Mix (recently tried this product and loved it)
- $0.40 off 6 Yoplait Yogurts (we like to make our own yogurt, but sometimes we just don’t have the time)
- $1.00 off TWO Pillsbury Refrigerated Cookie Dough (does this REALLY need an explanation?!)
- $3.00 off any 3M™ Window Insulator Kit (We have a few spots in our house that seem to need plugging up)
- $0.75 off 1 package Truvia Natural Sweetener (love this stuff)
- $1.50 off two Skintimate Shave Gels or Cremes (stocking stuffer for moi)
- $1.50 off any two (2) Edge Shave Gels (stocking stuffer for the hubs)
- $0.75 off any (1) o.b. product (one of my favorite types of feminine hygiene products. TMI?!)
This post does contain affiliate links. But as I said, these are coupons I printed, myself, and plan to use. Thought I’d pass the savings on!