We are with my family in Alabama and I feel like a young child all over again; I can’t wait for Santa to arrive! I can’t believe that I’m in charge of the Christmas memories for my own little girl, now. This is so awesome!
I’m really curious to hear what you, my readers, are hoping for this holiday season. Let this be your opportunity to send a message out to the universe (or at least the blogoverse…is that a word?)! As adults we are doing most of the shopping and thinking about others, but we often don’t take a moment to think about what we would love to have. I know I draw blanks almost every time anyone asks me for my wishlist. So I’ve been working on it, and it has been fun!
Here are some things I’d love to find in my stocking or under the tree this year.
1. Some sort of coffee maker
2. Coffee (I know, big surprise)
3. Chocolate. All sorts!
4. Funds for the Blissdom conference (I know, money is sort of a lame request, but Blissdom is anything BUT lame!)
5. canning supplies. Yup, I’m sort of curious about this and would love to try my hand at it. I need a canning pot (I’m so new to this that I don’t even know the proper name for it!). I have some cans stowed away, but more would be cool.
6. Hugs from people I love. This is the one I’m pretty much guaranteed to get, at least from one side of my family this year, and it is the one I want more than anything else. All other gifts are just little bonuses!
Enough about me. I really want to hear what you want this year. Please tell me! I love to ooh and ahh (and get ideas!).