As a work-at-home parent, I get to save money each day by eating my lunch at home. My girls are also usually home at lunch, too. And we live just a 5 minute bike ride from my husband’s work, so most days he is also home. We are so lucky to get to have that time together!
But that also means that I need to actually prepare lunch every day, and I run out of lunch ideas FAST. To help me get out of a rut, I put together a list of 16 great lunch ideas. A few of them I already use and love myself, and the rest of them are on my list to try out in the upcoming weeks.
If you work from home, or if you like to bring your lunch into the office and need to think outside of the frozen meal or the simple sandwich, here’s a great list of recipes to try!
- Pasta Recipes that Mix and Match: Easy, Kid-Friendly by Stuff Parents Need
- Lemon Garlic Tuna Burgers by Can You Stay for Dinner?
- Italian Walnut Salad by Amy J Bennett
- Toddler Thai: Noodles in Peanut Sauce with Chicken by Vanderbilt Wife
- Mediterranean Tuna Salad by Glued to My Crafts
- Mini BBQ Chicken Pizza by Second Chance to Dream
- Turkey and Avocado Panini by Marly’s This & That
- Apple Gorgonzala Salad with Home-made Italian Vinaigrette by Marly’s This & That
- Pico de Gallo Chicken Sandwich by All She Cooks
- Chicken Gyros by Cooking on the Front Burner
- Gluten Free Coconut Chicken by JaMonkey
- Buffalo Chicken Quesadillas by Love Bakes Good Cakes
- Chicken Cordon Bleu Sliders by A Family Feast
- Green Goddess Pasta Salad by Call Me PMC
- Bacon Chicken Ranch Taquitos by What’s Cooking Love?
- Loaded BBQ TVP Sloppy Joe by Watching What I Eat
Want to see the entire 31 Days of Unforgettable Recipes series? Just click the banner below to see the full list!