Thanks to AT&T and ShopatHome.com for partnering with me for today’s post. All thoughts and opinions are my own, as always.
We recently upgraded our cell phones here at the House of M. I LOVE my iPhone 6 (especially the camera!) but let me tell you, paying for it was totally painful. I wish there had been a deal happening at the time like the one AT&T is offering now.
From now through August 23rd, if you switch to AT&T and buy ANY smartphone on the AT&T Next plan you will get $300 in credits. That breaks down to a $100 bill credit and a $200 instant credit or AT&T promotion card (a buyback credit). That instant credit can be used on accessories, other devices, or even on your bill.
Here’s a detailed breakdown of how the summer buyback promotion works:
- Customer purchases qualifying device online on a Next Installment Plan
- Customer sent order confirmation email with instructions and Promotion information, which includes a single-use promotion codes that can be used for online fulfillment
- To fulfill online, Customer goes to the AT&T Buyback Program site (www.att.com/buyback) and searches and selects the device they’re trading
- Device must have a ‘Yes’ response to each question to be eligible for the promotion
- Customer enters Buyback device IMEI and their mobile phone number (BAU)
- Customer enters Promotion Code to receive enhanced values, completes transaction BAU
- Customer is sent packaging material and shipping label to send in device (no charge for material or shipping)
- Customer sends in device and is shipped promotion card in 2-3 weeks after receipt
What a great way to get your old device upgraded! I didn’t get ANYTHING for my old device, so this is one seriously sweet deal, people!
And don’t forget to shop through ShopatHome.com where just by going through their link you can earn up to $155 cash back on your AT&T purchase (exact amount just depends on what you purchase). That’s literally money in the bank for you, friends!
Try not to rub your awesome deals in too much, ‘k? The amount I forked over for my new phone still stings a bit…
Here’s to you saving much more than I did!