I’m 35 years old and I have had a major love affair with coffee for about 10 years, now. It is not uncommon for people to ask me how in the world my teeth are so white and bright given that I daily consume a beverage that is known to stain and yellow teeth.
Some of my success has been good fortune. I’ve always had really bright, white teeth. And that held true for me even through the first 5 years of my coffee habit. But then my teeth started to give in, and I noticed they were getting a little dull and a little more yellow. And then a lot more yellow. So sad. I finally realized that I had to figure out some natural teeth whitening strategies ASAP.
Enter my beloved essential oils!
Here’s the strategy I’m using (with GREAT success) to revive my pearly whites so that once again, people are asking me how my teeth are so darn white. I’ve even had a person ask me which dentist I go to for my whitening treatments. 😉 My secret is Thieves. Thieves is a Young Living essential oil blend of clove, cinnamon, rosemary, lemon and eucalyptus radiata. It packs quite a punch in the cleaning department, let me tell ya! Here’s more information about each item I use regularly for good oral health and whiter teeth.
1. Thieves AromaBright toothpaste. I credit this toothpaste with much of my success. It contains Thieves essential oil blend which has many beneficial properties not only to your teeth, but also to your gums. This is my go-to product for overall good oral health. And it is definitely helping with the color of my teeth.
2. Thieves dental floss. Again, this is a product that is SO good for gum health, but it is also very helpful with whitening all those little crevices in between your teeth. Have you ever noticed that those areas tend to get even more yellow than the rest of your teeth? Thieves dental floss has been my solution!
3. Thieves mouthwash. This is just one extra step you can take to help expose your teeth to the power of Thieves and its teeth-whitening abilities. And while this isn’t directly related to whitening teeth, I will say that I have had a lot of trouble with bleeding gums over the years, and Thieves mouthwash has helped me overcome that more than any other product I have ever tried. 🙂
4. Thieves. Finally, a few times a week I do a rinse in my mouth with Thieves. You could do this a few different ways. One option is to add 1 extra drop of Thieves to your toothpaste (yes, even to your Thieves toothpaste if you already have it) and give those teeth an extra good scrub! A more involved (though in my opinion, better) option is to do some oil pulling. This involves taking about 2 tsp of coconut oil and swishing it around in your mouth, along with 1 drop of Thieves. This is time intensive, so you’ll want to do it when you have some time to just sit around (perhaps while you are watching your favorite show at night, or just before hopping in the shower). Thieves is very strong in its taste, so this step might take a bit of adjusting to, but I think you’ll be thrilled with your results.
If I can help you get connected with Young Living and Young Living products, please don’t hesitate to reach out. I’d be happy to help you get connected with the brand by letting you go in on my monthly wholesale order, or by getting you started as a wholesale member. Young Living has a starter kit that is all about Thieves products!
Among other things, this kit contains the following awesome Thieves products:
- 15-ml Thieves
- Thieves AromaBright™ Toothpaste
- Thieves Fresh Essence Plus Mouthwash
- 2 Thieves Cleaner
- 2 Thieves Foaming Hand Soap
- 2 Thieves Spray
- 2 Thieves Waterless Hand Purifier
- 5-ml Stress Away™
- AromaGlide™ Roller Fitment
- 10 Sample Packets
- 2 NingXia Red® 2-oz. samples
I’m happy to throw in the dental floss for you so that you can have everything I’m currently using to whiten my teeth, too! Reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to learn more about Young Living and the Thieves line of products.