A Modern Day Ricky and Lucy posted this meme, and I really liked it, so I thought I’d fill it out so you can learn a bit more about me!
The 3’s of Me:
Three Names I Go By:
3. Mama (but only in my dreams, b/c Darah hasn’t said it yet, hmph!)
Three Jobs I Have Had in My Life:
1. Drive-through Diva at Captain D’s
2. Resident Assistant at my alma mater
3. Development Intern at The Radcliffe Foundation (aka professional paper shredder)
Three Places I Have Lived:
1. Enterprise, AL
2. Indio, CA
3. Cambridge, MA
1. Iced coffee!
2. Coke Zero
3. Rootbeer float (I’m gonna count that as a drink, folks!)
Three TV Shows I Watch:
1. Biggest Loser (best when viewed while eating ice cream!)
2. The Office
3. Vampire Diaries (go ahead and judge…I judge myself for this one)
Three Places I’ve been:
2. Tulsa, OK (shout out to Natalie!)
3. Portland, OR
Three of My Favorite Foods:
1. Rootbeer float (and now it’s “food” instead of “drink”)
2. Spaghetti Carbonara, but only the way Tim makes it
3. cereal. The more sugar the better
Three Cars I Have Owned:
1. 1992 Dodge Dynasty. Good lord I hated that car.
2. 1997 Kia Sportage (toot toot Kia! I miss you!)
3. 2005 Honda Civic, which I lurve
Things I Hate Doing:
1. Grading papers. UGH!
3. running. Can’t freakin’ stand it.
Three Places to Find Me on the Weekend:
1. buzzing around the house doing damage control (housework)
2. out for a walk on the greenline near our home
3. in front of my computer, working on my blog
Three Movies I Have Seen in the Theater Recently
1. Recently? As in, the past year? Uh…..
2. Oh! I think I saw Julie and Julia back in the fall
3. That’s all, folks. Welcome to parenthood.
Three Places I Would Like to Visit:
Please feel free to fill this out on your blog or in the comments. I’d love to get to know you better, too!