I am madly in love with the product I’m featuring today. MADLY!!!! And I have to have a sense of humor about the whole thing, because when you see the product on a model by itself, you can’t help but think, “Is this a tank top version of a dickie?”
I hear you. And yes, I suppose it is. But if a tank top dickie is wrong, then I DON’T WANT TO BE RIGHT!!!
Let me tell you all the reasons why my tank tops have been shoved into the back of my dresser, and my Cleava is getting worn constantly:
1. It legitimately covers me up. Not every tank top seems to get the memo that I don’t want to show the world my cleavage.
2. There are no straps to deal with.
3. It is opening up new possibilities for clothing that I can wear, now. So many tops are completely impossible to wear without a tank top, and yet, some of those tops also look really dumb with a tank top under it. In most cases, it’s because the top is so fitted that adding another layer of clothing under it simply isn’t flattering. Problem solved with Cleava!
4. In the summer months, you just don’t want to put on another layer of clothes, even if it doesn’t look bad under your top. Again, problem solved with Cleava!
5. It looks great. I have stared myself down in the mirror with the Cleava on, and I promise you, you cannot tell that I’m not wearing a tank top (other than the fact that I don’t have extra straps showing).
In addition to the reasons I listed above for why the Cleava rocks my world, I also want to point out that this thing would be AWESOME for anyone who is breastfeeding. Look at the image above…it basically can turn any criss-cross top into a nursing top for you! You don’t have to remove the Cleave to nurse, either. Just scoot it over!
The Cleava is made to fit most, and it uses snaps to connect and come off. Putting it on takes just a few seconds.
Seriously, you guys, I’m so in love with this product. I’m going to put it on my Christmas wish list to get a few more! And boy do they have a lot of options from which to choose (I counted 38!). Cleava can be ordered onlinefor $19.95. BUT…now you can score $5 off by using the coupon code SPN5OFF at checkout! Yes!!!
Win it!: One lucky Stuff Parents Need reader is going to win a Cleava! Woo hoo! The contest will run until August 15th at 11:59pm EST when a winner will be selected via Random.org. The winner will have 48 hours to respond to winning notification before the prize is forfeited and a new winner is selected. Open to residents of the United States. Limit one entrant per household, please.
Mandatory entry: Tell me which Cleava you would pick (and choose wisely, as the winner will get her selection! Notice that they have 4 pages of options!).
1. Sponsor love: Like Cleava on Facebook
2. Blogger love: Follow Stuff Parents Need on Google Friend Connect (found on the sidebar of the page)
Be sure to enter my other current giveaways, found on the sidebar of my site.
Disclosure: I received a complimentary product for review purposes. The opinions expressed here are strictly my own.