Thanksgiving is in 33 days. That means that in 34 days you are going to start looking for turkey recipes for all those leftover! But my friends, if you typically only eat turkey around the holidays, I want to encourage you to really think outside the bird this year, and try some dishes that use turkey in creative and very delicious ways. I’ve got a list of 12 below that are sure to surprise, delight and please your family.
Just look at all the great turkey recipes waiting for you! And you are going to totally flip when you see all the gorgeous food behind these links. Get ready to gobble up some great new dishes (hee hee!).
1. Turkey and Avocado Grilled Cheese, Katie and the Kitchen Door
2 Turkey Sausage with Yummy Sautéed Veggies, Stuff Parents Need
3. Turkey Chili Hand Pies, King Arthur Flour
4. Sweet Potato Turkey Shepherd’s Pie, Skinny Taste
5. Thai Turkey Meatballs, Minnesota Monthly
6. Chipotle Apple Turkey Chili with Honey Cornbread, Pass the Sushi
7. Teriyaki Turkey Burgers, Appetite for China
8. Turkey Salad with Indian Spices, Lemon and Cilantro, Kalyn’s Kitchen
9. Turkey Enchilada Meatloaf, Sweet Basil
10. Mediterranean Stuffed Squash, Bev Cooks
11. Turkey Cranchiladas, Pink Parsley
12. Sweet and Sour Sloppy Joes with Sesame Slaw, Real Simple
Please share these ideas with your friends (sharing buttons are over on the left for your convenience). Let’s spread the word that turkey is for much more than Thanksgiving!
Want to see the entire 31 Days of Unforgettable Recipes series? Just click the banner below to see the full list!