As we all know, one of the really fun things about reading blogs is that different bloggers often have really cool product reviews and giveaways. The very first blog giveaway I ever won was for a diaper cake from Diaper Cakewalk. I was pregnant at the time, and for the last 2 months of my pregnancy, I used the diaper cake as the centerpiece on our dining room table! It was just that cute, folks! It served as a reminder that our big day was close at hand, and since it was an eco-friendly diaper cake, it also reminded us to try to go green as much as possible as we prepared for our baby.
Concerned about how the cake will hold up during shipping? Don’t be! My cake arrived in MINT condition, ready for immediate display. These diaper cakes are very well-constructed!
EDIT: Giveaway closed
Win It!: I am so excited to have the opportunity to give away a 3-tiered diaper cake from her bestseller category! You are going to flip if you win this! The contest will run until Friday, April 9th at 7:59pm CST. A winner will be randomly selected and emailed, and will have 48 hours to claim the prize. Open to residents of the United States.
Mandatory Entry: Pick out the 3-tiered diaper cake you would choose if you won. Choose wisely, as you will win what you pick out!
1. Subscribe to my blog via RSS or email (only one extra entry total, even if you subscribe both ways)
2. Follow me through Google connect
3. Put my button on your blog and leave a url where I can find it
4. Become a fan of Diaper Cakewalk on Facebook
5. Follow Stuff Parents Need on Twitter (leave your Twitter ID)
6. Follow Diaper Cakewalk on Twitter (leave your Twitter ID)
7. Enter any other currently open giveaway on my site (one extra entry per giveaway that you enter)