In our house, we are obsessed with cheesecake. I would eat it for every meal, every day if I could. It forms such a smooth and creamy base on which to add your favorite flavors. We’ve compiled an ultimate list of some of the best cheesecake recipes out there. They include easy no bake versions as well as more elaborate and decadent recipes. From almond cheesecake to pecan pie, pumpkin spice and, even cheesecakes made with Greek yogurt, these recipes are a feast for the eyes and the taste buds.
- No Bake Cheesecake Shots from Spaceships and Laser Beams: Individual serving sizes and just three ingredients (plus, did we mention no bake) makes this recipe perfect for a party.
- Pecan Pie Cheesecake Recipe from Fantastical Sharing of Recipes: A pecan pie filling and a crust the crust with the vanilla wafers sets this cheesecake recipe apart.
- Easy No Bake Cheesecake Recipe from Love Bakes Good Cakes: This version is a little lighter than the one I shared as it uses Cool Whip in the place of sweetened condensed milk.
- Pumpkin Spice Cheesecake Bars Recipe from Love Bakes Good Cakes: Pumpkin and pumpkin pie spice are added to the cheesecake mixture. Mmmm
- Cheesecake Recipe from Life Love and Sugar: Nilla wafters – not graham crumbs are used in this crust.
- Salted Caramel Cheesecake Recipe from Cooking Classy: creamy and velvety smooth, with just the right amount of sweetness and salt.
- Pumpkin Oreo Cheesecake Bars from Something Swanky: An Oreo crust, pumpkin cheesecake, chocolate chips and more Oreo on top. Wow.
- Snickers Cheesecake Recipe from My Baking Addiction: This recipe is pure indulgence. Perfect for anyone who loves gooey Snickers bars.
- Bacon Maple Cheesecake Recipe from Not Quite Nigella: Why not?
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Recipe from SusieQTpies Cafe: This pumpkin cheesecake is better than any pumpkin pie!
- Light Strawberry Cheesecake Recipe from Frugal Foodie Mama: Made with Greek yogurt, this is a healthier version of a cheesecake but just as delicious.
- Light Peaches and Cream Cheesecake Recipe from Call Me PMC: This is another “skinny” recipe made from Greek yogurt but it does not scrimp on taste.
We want to know, do you have a favorite flavor of cheesecake?
Stephanie Keeping is mom to a boy named Sam, a blogger, and an Etsy-preneur. She celebrates boyish charm at Spaceships and Laser Beams, where she talks about all things boy and birthday party. You can connect with her on Facebook, Google+, Pinterest,Twitter and on Etsy.
Want to see the entire 31 Days of Unforgettable Recipes series? Just click the banner below to see the full list!