We’ll have to make this one quick, as little Layah doesn’t seem to be too terribly interested in her afternoon nap today (anybody else feel TOTALLY ROBBED when their infant or toddler skips a nap? It’s like I lost a $20 bill or something, I swear). Affiliate links sprinkled throughout. Thanks for your support, and for shopping LIKE A BOSS!
Alright, so there are some SCRUMPTIOUS sales happening on this, my favorite day to shop!
- Living Social has a coupon for 13% off today only using code FRIDAY13 (and by all means, go through Ebates to snag an additional 2% off…it’s free and it just makes sense!).
- Crazy 8 has got it going on today in the Halloween department! Take 40% off their Kids & Halloween items. They also have an extra 20% off Markdowns. Holla!!!
- If you are aren’t a MyPoints member, don’t forget to check out their September Lucky Leaf promotion. Lots of points to be earned at signup! I’ve been a member of MyPoints for MANY years, and have always loved them!
- I got the inside scoop on a sale that is only available through affiliates right now at TinyPrints. You can take 20% off any holiday cards order (no minimum!!!). If you already have some cute pictures of your family, knock out those Christmas cards now before life starts getting too crazy!
- Cents of Style has 11 different GORGEOUS statement earrings on sale for 50% off today (free shipping, too!) by using code 1920 at checkout. For $7.95, you can get these pieces and several more. Hop to it…these go fast!
- If you missed the super cute (and super affordable!) scarf deal on Cents of Style, there’s still time to snag it. The price comes down to $9.95 with coupon code FALLSCARF). Here I am wearing mine. Doesn’t it look every bit as fabulous as the one beside it that is currently for sale for $65?
- And finally, I have something so sweet to share from one of my all-time favorite shopping destinations, Gymboree: Do you ever find yourself looking at your child and wishing you could just stop time? You are not alone! The folks at Gymboree want you to join them in celebrating and sharing cherished moments in childhood. Gymboree has created an amazing new video to help kick off this campaign and I am thrilled to share it with you. This video is truly touching and must be watched by all parents. So watch and enjoy, then share your favorite cherished childhood moments in the comments!