My Favorite Laundry Products
While I wouldn’t consider myself to be a laundry expert, I have amassed an impressive collection of secret weapons that help me keep our clothes stain-free, stink-free and bright and beautiful. Most of them are eco-friendly, too! I thought I’d share my secrets for success with you. I’m curious to hear how many of these products you use, and how many are new to you (I bet you’ve never even heard of at least a few of them!). The links below the collage will take you either to posts I have written in the past all about the product and why I love it, or directly to a place where you can pick some up for yourself (affiliate links). Happy laundering!
1. Robby Wash Ball (effortless detergent!)
2. Bac-Out (great for really stinky laundry)
3. RLR (my cloth diaper must-have for stripping!)
4. Downy Wrinkle Releaser (who needs an iron?)
5. Ecover Stain Remover (eco-friendly, cheap and it actually works!)
6. Charlie’s (cloth diaper friendly, affordable enough to use on everything)
7. Purex Crystals (I’m obsessed)
8. Biz (pretty much the greatest invention ever).