I got into blogging thanks to being a product review blog fan. And even though I’m now writing reviews most every day day of the week, I still make time to read other review blogs. I’m still a consumer, after all! And I often wonder what bloggers would say their VERY favorite products have been. So I thought I’d share some of my favs with you!
My blog started in the fall of 2009, but my consistent reviews began in 2010. Since that time, I have reviewed MANY different products and services, and I stand by what I wrote for all of them. If I saw a flaw in a product, I mentioned it in the post. If I didn’t like a product, I sent my concerns directly to the company.
All this is to say that I genuinely like every product that I blog about here at Stuff Parents Need. But I understand that sometimes when you read a whole lot of positive recommendations, it can be difficult to discern which products are SO UNBELIEVABLY ROCKSTAR AWESOME and which ones are just really cool.
So I’m ready to share with you my favorites! This month I’m highlighting the top 12 products I reviewed in 2010. I can’t even begin to tell you how hard it was to narrow it down to 12 items. I reviewed some SUPER awesome stuff that year. But these are the items that got used the very most in my home. Here they are, along with a link to the original review, in no particular order:
1. Tupperware Quick Chef. I still use this gadget at least 3 times a week in my house!
2. Beaba Babycook. I am chomping at the bit to break this bad boy out for Layah so I can make her some delicious homemade baby food, just as I did with Darah. The Babycook made it so easy.
3. Mam Pacifiers. This is the only pacifier Darah would use. She just gave up hers on her third birthday a month ago. And little sister is loyal to them, too.
4. Playskool Activity Ball. Darah played with it for about a year and a half. Not bad for a baby toy!
5. Sodastream. I haven’t bought soda that comes in a can since we started using this. Enough said?
6. My First Yoga Book. Darah has been reading this several times a week since she first received it. It is very well-loved!
7. Softbums Omni Diaper. Just watch the video. I’m still blown away by this dipe.
8. Cloth Wipes Solution from BareBebe (now Ali & Swan). Still using these fabulous stars to make wipe solution every few days! So easy!
9. eBags Diaper Bag. We continue to love our diaper bag that isn’t a diaper bag. It’s holding up great still!
10. Barbar Eco8000 Hair Dryer. Love how fast it dries. And I don’t miss all that radiation one bit!
11. Pediped Shoes. I’m all for paying as little as possible, but these shoes are worth twice the asking price. Promise.
12. Rubbermaid Reveal Mop. Tim stepped on the handle while it was on the floor during our recent move. We purchased a new one within 24 hours. That’s how great it is!
So there you have it. My top picks of 2010! Next month I’ll feature my favorites from 2011!
Do you own any of the products that made my list? Are you as in love as I am?