This post brought to you by DairyPure Milk. The content and opinions expressed below are that of Stuff Parents Need.
2. Olive Oil
1/4 cup olive oil added to your bath helps your skin’s collagen and also helps with hydration.
3. Green Tea
A warm milk bath is perfect for tired, rough feet. Pour 2 -4 cups of milk into a pan and soak your feet for 10 minutes. Milk contains lactic acid that tells all that rough skin on your feet to take a hike. Maximize the benefits by exfoliating with baking soda after your soak!
When selecting your ingredients, go for quality. You are feeding your skin, so feed it the best! For example, opt for the DairyPure milk option. DairyPure milk is the ony milk backed by an exclusive 5 Point Purity Promise:
- No artificial growth hormones (No significant difference has been shown between milk derived from cows treated with the artificial growth hormone rbST and non‐rbST‐treated cows.)
- All milk is tested for antibiotics
- Continuously quality tested to ensure purity
- Only from cows fed a healthy diet
- Cold shipped fresh from your local dairy