Referral links included. I only promote what I use and love!
Throughout 2014, we have used the Honest Company Diapers & Wipes Bundle on a few different times for various reasons. While we primarily cloth diaper, we had occasions where we were headed out of town (and we choose not to cloth diaper on the road) and we also just had occasions where life was hectic, and taking that extra bit of laundry off our plates provided some much-needed relief.
What You Get in an Honest Company Diapers & Wipes Bundle
You will receive 6 packages of diapers, with the number of diapers per pack depending on your size:
- newborn: 40 (240 diaper total)
- size 1: 44 (264 diapers total)
- size 2: 40 (240 diapers total)
- size 3: 34 (204 diapers total)
- size 4: 29 (174 diapers total)
- size 5: 25 (150 diapers total)
- size 6: 22 (132 diapers total)
Additionally, you receive 4 packages of Honest Company wipes, with 72 wipes per package. Since you are a bundle subscriber, you also get to add up to 3 Honest company items to your order at a 25% discount. I highly recommend taking advantage of this feature as part of your bundle, as it is a particularly nice way to get some of their less expensive items that you might not want to include in your essentials bundle for an even better price.
Pro Tip: Training Pants Available!
One thing I didn’t realize when I first started using the subscription service is that you can actually get training pants as part of your bundle. You can get anywhere from 1-6 packages, depending on your needs. I absolutely LOVE that feature! Perhaps you are working on potty training during the day but haven’t tackled it at night and need maybe 2 packages for night time for the month. No problem!
A month’s supply of diapers (and/or training pants) and wipes is going to set you back $79.95. But you know as well as I do that using disposable diapers is an expensive endeavor, so the price tag shouldn’t be too shocking. Here are other key things to keep in mind about what you are getting with that hard-earned money:
1. You are getting eco-friendly products made with sustainable materials and no chlorine processing.
2. They are also free of harsh additives, latex, and questionable chemicals, making them a safer option for your baby.
3. The month’s supply of diapers is shipped straight to your door, eliminating those late night emergency drugstore runs. Shipping is free, too!
4. The prints. Oh my word, y’all. The prints!!!!! There are no disposable diapers on the market that can even come remotely close to being as cute as the prints offered by Honest Company. And several of their designs switch out seasonally, so there’s always something new and fun to try! If you want cute disposable diapers, this is the way to go. And yes, there are prints for boys, too!
5. These diapers work. We have used them during the day as well as at night and have NEVER had a leak or a blow out. Now that’s saying something!
So I will say this: if you want the least expensive diapers you can possibly get, these will not be your best bet. Couponing and watching for sales will net you cheaper diapers. But if you have concerns about the chemicals found in most of those products, or if you are concerned about the environmental impact, but you need an alternative to cloth diapering for whatever variety of reasons, then you should very carefully consider subscribing for an Honest Company Diapers & Wipes bundle. I think you’ll be very pleased with your hassle-free, totally awesome and adorable diaper experience.
New to The Honest Company? Start Here!
The Honest Company offers some great freebies to folks who are thinking of joining, including free diapers, so definitely check out my post on Honest Company free samples. After that, you’ll want to see my running list of Honest Company product reviews so that you can learn which products to buy and which ones to pass on, as well as how to bundle them for maximum savings.